1961 - 1975

The trial was originally named the Dancaster Trial, named after the first President of the club, Harry Dancaster, in 1947. This name remained until 1976 when the trial was awarded national status and the White Rose Trophy was donated by the Royalty Inn, which was the pub in Pudsey where the club met for their business meetings at the time.

White Rose Extras

WEST YORKSHIRE GROUP TRIAL

  • 1961 B WILKINSON
  • 1962 D CLEGG

YORKSHIRE CENTRE TRIAL

  • 1963 K GARSIDE
  • 1964 P.H .GAUNT
  • 1965 J.R. SAYER
  • 1966 B HOLDEN
  • 1967 C.J. HEMINGWAY
  • 1968 B WILKINSON
  • 1969 C.J. HEMINGWAY
  • 1970 P.H. GAUNT
  • 1971 R.M. SHEPHERD

REGIONAL RESTRICTED

  • 1973 T WRIGHT
  • 1974 K LISTER
  • 1975 J METCALFE